It’s a giveaway! (Winner announced)
We have a baby and a winner! Adeline Reese was born on 3/6 and was 7lbs 10oz.
Congrats to Jason for the pseudo scientific guess of 3/6 and 7lbs 15oz!
Thanks to everyone for entering, it was a lot of fun.
We’re down to the final two weeks of the longest pregnancy ever! Just kidding, honey! We’re a bit anxious waiting to meet our daughter, Baby “A”, so for a bit of fun and distraction, I’m going to have a giveaway. Guess the birth date and the weight and you’ll win a sample pack of coffee from one of my favorite local roasters, the Ithaca Coffee Company!
Here are the rules:
- Guess the birth date and weight
- Post your guess as a comment below
- One entry per person, no redos
- If you don’t drink coffee, then too bad, maybe you should start. :)
- Son was born at 9 lbs 13 oz
- Daughter was born at 8 lbs 11 oz
- Both kids were near their birthdates
- Due date is March 9th
Good luck and happy guessing!
28 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Venison Sausage, Chorizo and Sweet Potato Chili
- Pinot Pistachio Soup
- Egg and Onion Cups Topped With Bacon
- Mediterranean Tilapia topped with Feta, Olives, Onion, and Tomatoes
- Scallops with Spinach and Tomato (and bacon) over Pasta
- Caldo Verde – Portuguese Kale Soup with Chorizo
- Creamy Chicken Alfredo with Spinach and Kale Over Pasta
- Nueske’s Baked Potato
- Beer Braised Venison Stew
- Spanish Clam and Shrimp Paella
Foodie Sites I Like
- Dear Coffee, I Love You
- Dining 14850.com
- Eating Ithaca
- Eggs On Sunday
- Ithaca's Food Web
- Jamie Oliver – Food Revolution
- Kayotic Kitchen
- Marion's Vintage Bake Shop
- Punch Fork
- Smitten Kitchen
- Taste Portugal
- Tasty Kitchen
- The Cook's Atelier
- The Kitchn
- The Picky Palate
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- The Yellow Table
- Zesty Cook