It’s a Girl!
She’s due around March 9th and I can’t be more excited, but I think I’m still in shock. There’s going to be more pink around the house, more money to spend, and more drama coming. I know God is in control and everything will work out, but the one girl I have has a strong personality and having two of these seems overwhelming. At least I know what I’m getting into, right? I cherish my daughter who gives great big hugs and squeals of excitement when I come home. She can be helpful, caring, and thoughtful. She’s smart, funny, and absolutely gorgeous. She takes after my wife in many of her great qualities. My prayer is that this new daughter will be healthy, and I’m looking forward to her being a source of joy and love to our family.
Any dads out there with multiple girls? How do you handle it? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Help!
She wouldn’t hold still for a decent sonogram, but check out the soccer legs!
25 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- Venison Sausage, Chorizo and Sweet Potato Chili
- Pinot Pistachio Soup
- Egg and Onion Cups Topped With Bacon
- Mediterranean Tilapia topped with Feta, Olives, Onion, and Tomatoes
- Scallops with Spinach and Tomato (and bacon) over Pasta
- Caldo Verde – Portuguese Kale Soup with Chorizo
- Creamy Chicken Alfredo with Spinach and Kale Over Pasta
- Nueske’s Baked Potato
- Beer Braised Venison Stew
- Spanish Clam and Shrimp Paella
Foodie Sites I Like
- Dear Coffee, I Love You
- Dining 14850.com
- Eating Ithaca
- Eggs On Sunday
- Ithaca's Food Web
- Jamie Oliver – Food Revolution
- Kayotic Kitchen
- Marion's Vintage Bake Shop
- Punch Fork
- Smitten Kitchen
- Taste Portugal
- Tasty Kitchen
- The Cook's Atelier
- The Kitchn
- The Picky Palate
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- The Yellow Table
- Zesty Cook